Visitors are allowed beginning on Friday, October 8th! Please remember the following visitation policy:
- Must wear a mask at all times.
- Visits to resident rooms are only allowed for those that do not have a roommate or roommate is not present.
- We encourage residents and families to use alternative visiting areas such as lounges and patios.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support.
In accordance with the Illinois Department of Public Health’s (IDPH) reopening guidance, we must report to you the recent changes to the Updated Guidance for Nursing Homes and Other Long-Term Care Facilities Incorporating COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Reminder: we must adhere to the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention: hand hygiene, face covering, social distancing, and recognition of signs/symptoms indicative of COVID-19 infection regardless of the visitor’s vaccination status.
- The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) recommends residents, regardless of vaccination status, may be required to quarantine for 14 days upon move-in or return to the community under full infection control precautions.
- Quarantine is no longer recommended for residents who are being admitted to a post-acute care facility if they are fully vaccinated or within 90 days of confirmed COVID-19 infection and have not had prolonged close contact with someone with COVID-19 infection in the prior 14 days.
- Residents admitting from home must quarantine for 14 days regardless of vaccination status.
- During visitation: If the resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitor while wearing a well-fitting cloth face mask or face covering and performing hand hygiene before and after.
- The number of visitors and the movement of visitors will be limited to the facility’s designated visitation policy.