Click the Donate button to Donate Now!
Evenglow began with a vision to create a community where seniors could have friendships and social connections in their golden years. A legacy gift from Mrs. Ada Swords made Evenglow’s ‘Family of Friends’ possible. Since then, your gifts have supported high-quality, compassionate care for all our residents – even those who outlive their resources. Your gift gives residents all the comforts of home today. And your gift today helps ensure those you love can call Evenglow home tomorrow.
Ways to Give
Be part of Evenglow’s family of friends ensuring quality care for older adults in Pontiac and the surrounding area.
- Annual Fund: Make a one-time or recurring gift to our annual fund. Your gift goes where most needed to support seniors living at Evenglow every day. Your gift enables us to provide benevolent care for residents who outlive their resources, fun activities and special events, spiritual life opportunities for residents of all ability levels, nursing scholarships for Certified Nursing Assistants studying to become nurses, and Meals on Wheels in the Pontiac community. Write a check or give online.
- Monthly Giving: Monthly giving is an easy and flexible way to support Evenglow’s ministry by spreading your gift over a period of time. You will receive an annual giving summary for tax purposes and can change or suspend your donation at any time. To give monthly, go to the donate button and select “reoccurring donations.”
- Memorial Gifts: Honor someone you love by giving a gift in their memory. We’ll include their name in our annual All Saints chapel service program the first Sunday in November.
- Legacy Gifts: Remember Evenglow and our residents in your will or estate plans.
- Volunteer your time. Discover opportunities by calling us at 815.844.6131 and ask to speak with our Director of Life Enrichment.
What does leaving a legacy mean to you? What seeds will you plant for your community and your world? For many, leaving a legacy means extending the impact of their giving far into the future – even beyond their own lifetime.
You have many choices for legacy giving options. Naming Evenglow in your will or trust, or giving a gift of life insurance, stock, real estate, or a charitable gift annuity are just some of these options. Your gift could be as simple as naming Evenglow as a beneficiary on your IRA (which can often be done in 20 minutes or less by updating your account’s beneficiary form), and it may offer significant tax advantages. Please consult your attorney or financial advisor about your individual situation and to maximize the potential tax advantages of your gift.
Already named Evenglow in your legacy plans? We’d love to hear from you so we can say thank you!
Churches & Church Groups
Evenglow is your ministry! Our care for seniors has been strengthened over the years by the gifts of many faithful people. We are affiliated with the United Methodist Church’s Illinois Great Rivers Conference, yet receive financial support and volunteer involvement from people with a variety of faith backgrounds. Will you join us? Evenglow is a ministry you can connect with in person and where you can directly see the impact of your gifts. Church gifts can be made by check or online. To request a speaker for your worship service or church group, please contact Charlotte Hoffmann at the phone number below.
Connect with us!
Have questions or prefer to talk in person? We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at 815.844.6131 and ask for Charlotte Hoffmann in the Development Office.