Who to contact if I would like to admit to one of your facilities?
Evenglow Lodge (Independent and Assisted Living Apartments) – Amy Eppel (815) 844-6131
Evenglow Inn (Memory Care & Adult Day Service) – Erin Jensen (815) 842-9040
Tjardes Health Center (Medicare, Rehab or Skilled Nursing Care) – Brooke Bunting (815) 844-6131
Why does Evenglow not-for-profit status matter?
Not having to focus our efforts on the interests of investor’s means we are able to shape Evenglow’s experience around the residents’ needs and preferences. It enables us to focus on maintaining our high standards and strong values, reinvesting profits in the community for the benefit of residents.
What services and amenities are available?
- Two meal and Three meal plans available daily in gracious dining rooms
- Year-round recreation activities, celebrations, and parties
- Apartment maintenance and utilities, including WIFI throughout our building
- Cable TV through Mediacom
- Transportation to off-site events
- Chaplain and individual pastoral care
- All apartments come with an outdoor balcony
- Computer access, library, and game rooms
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Fitness center and wellness programs
- On-site medical clinic
- Pharmacy services
- Medicine Administration & Clinic Services
- Catered Living Levels 1 & 2 (Assistance with bathing, dressing, incontinency supplies provide, other services included)
- Rehabilitation services, including speech, physical, and occupational therapy
- Guest accommodations and meals
- Call button for 24-hour emergency response
Is there a deposit upon move-in?
There is no deposit upon move in unless you want us to hold an apartment for you. A deposit of $500 will hold your apartment for up to 4 weeks. The deposit is then applied to your first month’s rent.
Does my apartment come furnished?
Our Lodge apartments and Evenglow Inn Memory Care rooms do not come furnished. This allows for families and residents to make their new space feel as home like as possible.